[XeTeX] xetex file organization

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 11:15:00 CET 2004

Le 4 nov. 04, à 10:53, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> Suppose bluesky, for example, ships their own set of .otf fonts some
> day; it would be nice if the xetex installer (or removal script)
> didn't clobber those.

Very OT: according to a recent update at Blue Sky's OS X Textures page
<http://www.bluesky.com/news/news-OSX.html>, it looks like they are
using, for their OS X developments, the CMR/AMS fonts in Classic
format. At least, that's how I interpret "the standard Computer Modern
PostScript fonts, as originally produced by us at Blue Sky Research and
now in the public domain courtesy of the American Mathematical
Society".

When I first saw this update the other day, I took it as an encouraging
sign that OS X Textures is still an ongoing project (having started my
TeX life, so to say, with Textures, I still have a soft spot for it).

Bruno