[XeTeX] about the using \somefont/B or \somefont/I

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Tue Nov 2 12:02:26 CET 2004

Hi Dalyoung,

With the fontspec package, you don't need to put quote marks around the
name, as it supplies those internally; is that your problem? And the
other issue is with Korean fonts that have "#" in their name; to load
these, as I think you know, you'll have to change the \catcode of the #
character.

The following test works fine for me:
%%%%%
\documentclass[12pt]{report}