[XeTeX] XeTeX and Fink

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri May 7 23:01:23 CEST 2004

Or, to take a slightly different view of this, can anyone give me a
quick and easy description of how to package the XeTeX binaries,
format/pool files, and fonts in a way that Fink will be able to
install?

I expect it's all documented somewhere, but it's been a couple of
years, at least, since I briefly looked at Fink, so I'm unsure where to
start.

Jonathan