[XeTeX] Trying to Build Format

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 21 23:42:44 CEST 2004

Howdy,

I've discovered that I have no problems using my generated macro set with
the following example files: CM-test.tex, font-features.tex, FontSamples.tex
and story-zapfino.tex.

I do have problems with the following example files: AAT-info.tex,
PicFileSample.tex and XeTeX-notes.tex. These seem to be using some of the
internal font availability testing and xetex native graphics inclusion
commands.

I've been able to use "Lucida Bright" at 10pt in one of my old files by
simply defining a \font\lbr="Lucida Bright" at 10pt and executing \lbr: VERY
NEAT!

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)