[XeTeX] Bold small caps in Warnock

Jon Breitenbucher kahless at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 05:15:46 CEST 2004

All,

I have looked at Bruce's Warnock Pro .fd and .sty and am wondering how
to get bold small caps. Is this even possible? I get the following from
otfinfo

otfinfo -f WarnockPro-Bold.otf
aalt    Access All Alternates
c2sc    Small Capitals From Capitals
case    Case-Sensitive Forms
cpsp    Capital Spacing
cswh    Contextual Swash
dlig    Discretionary Ligatures
dnom    Denominators
fina    Terminal Forms
frac    Fractions
hist    Historical Forms
kern    Kerning
liga    Standard Ligatures
lnum    Lining Figures
numr    Numerators
onum    Oldstyle Figures
ordn    Ordinals
ornm    Ornaments
pnum    Proportional Figures
salt    Stylistic Alternates
sinf    Scientific Inferiors
size    Optical Size
smcp    Small Capitals
sups    Superscript
tnum    Tabular Figures
zero    Slashed Zero

which indicates there are bold small capitals. But they do not seem to
be printed if I try combinations of \scshape,\bfseries,\textsc, or
\textbf. Clues? Is there something that needs to be changed in the .fd?
Or am I doing something wrong?
Mathematics is a game played according to certain simple rules with
meaningless marks on paper. (David Hilbert)

Jon Breitenbucher
The College of Wooster
Wooster, Ohio 44691

(330)263-2207