[XeTeX] Adjusting spacing? [v.81]

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jun 11 13:13:28 CEST 2004

AARRRGGHH.... sorry, folks, you're right.... there's a stupid error in
how OpenType fonts are handled and it is making a mess of the vertical
metrics. I'll try and get a bug-fix release out shortly.

(Somadeva, once I fix this it may be worth trying your ledmac examples
again; having realized more fully what it's doing wrong, I can easily
believe you've seen some appalling results!)

Jonathan