[XeTeX] dealing with $ character

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Wed Jul 7 19:21:03 CEST 2004

Then there must be more here than meets the eye because I just implemented Hans' suggestion in a small project of my own and it works perfectly. I'm interested because I went off on a tangent trying to do some clever things to redefine $ -- silly in the face of Hans' simple suggestion. I'm pretty sure that this should be possible even in LaTeX.