[XeTeX] fontspec, keyval & "Colour"

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun Dec 19 20:19:54 CET 2004

On 12/19/04 12:55 PM, "Paolo Matteucci" <p.matteucci at soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Il giorno 19/dic/04, alle 18:20, Bruno Voisin ha scritto:
>
>> ... I looked otherwise for the version of XeTeX, of all the packages,
>> they are indeed the same on my computer and yours.
>
> Thank you, Bruno, for taking the trouble to do that, but...
>
>>  Thus I would say there must be something in the way that you asked
>> for Garamond to be used, that messes up fontspec.
>
> ...No, I don't think so: the file used to compile fine *before*, with
> *either* font.
>
> Please find attached the log for Hoefler Text... Mah? I'm stumped.
>
> Paolo

Howdy,

I also don't have any problems but I'm using TL2004 from back in November
and haven't seen any of the problems from the configuration file.

I wonder if the \fontspec call for Apple Chancery is messed up some how. Do
you have

\begin{minipage}{0.4\textwidth}\Large\raggedright
\fontspec[%
    Colour           = 0000CC,
    Numbers          = OldStyle,
    VerticalPosition = Ordinal,
    Variant          = 2
         ]{Apple Chancery}
My 1st example of Apple Chancery
\end{minipage}

as the second case (the first is in the verbatim environment) exactly like
shown? Otherwise I see no answer.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)