[XeTeX] xelatex problem after new 2003 setup of GWTeX

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Dec 16 11:21:17 CET 2004

Le 16 déc. 04, à 11:06, Jan Eden a écrit :

> I see the same problem on my gwTeX TL2003/XeTeX from scratch
> installation. Ironically, I chose the TL2003 layout because I was
> afraid of incompatibilities between TL2004 and XeTeX.
>
> It happens with any longer document which throws at least one overfull
> box warning.

Has anybody out there verified any link between this bug and the
version of the TeX i-Package (not TL2003 or TL2004, but the day when
the i-Package was released)? Gerben made changes in some memory
parameters in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf on November
28, and it's possible the bug appears as a consequence of these
changes.

I see the bug too, following an underfull box warning.

Bruno Voisin