[XeTeX] XeTeX and TeX Live 2004

Jan Eden lists at janeden.org
Mon Dec 6 16:11:20 CET 2004

Hi,

I read about problems regarding the current XeTeX package and the TeX Live 2004 layout in Gerben Wierda's distribution. Does this still apply or are there plans to make XeTeX TL2004 compliant?

Please do not read this question as being pushy, I appreciate your wonderful work, Jonathan.

BTW, did you read my last message regarding the dimensions of A4 documents generated by XeTeX? They appear to be slightly larger than the pdfLaTeX counterpart, generating warning messages in Preview.

Thanks,

Jan
--
These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others. - Groucho Marx