[XeTeX] Euler Script: Fixed!

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Mon Dec 6 00:46:36 CET 2004

On 5 Dec 2004, at 5:30 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

> It provides all of the support files required to get things working,
> and the "xeuler" package as a replacement for euler. Installation
> instructions are included in the download.

Hi Jonathan

If you want to make this upgrade "transparent", all that is required is
rewriting the bsr.map file (the one that contains all of the BlueSky
fonts) to include the encoding file for the eus fonts. Then it wouldn't
necessary to use a different package/different font names, etc. I felt
going that route would be better handled at the XeTeX-installation
level, however, rather than an add-on package, so if you'd like I'm
happy to supply the required files to you for your i-package.

Regards,
Will