[XeTeX] Euler Script: Fixed!

Chris Menzel cmenzel at tamu.edu
Mon Dec 6 00:20:53 CET 2004

Got it!  Even though I cleansed my system of fink's tetex, looking at my
env vars I noticed /sw/bin was in my path before my teTeX bin dir.  That
didn't feel right.  Sure enough, I switched those two around, and the
problem disappeared.  Looking through /sw/bin I found the likely culprit
-- a copy of xdv2pdf.

Thanks for all your help -- my bad all the way here, sorry to have
wasted your time (though I'm not sure I'd have been focused enough to
see the problem without the discussion).

-chris