[XeTeX] fontspec 1.5 (& Lucida Math)

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Fri Dec 3 03:29:53 CET 2004

On 3 Dec 2004, at 12:01 PM, Herb Schulz wrote:

> Sigh... It doesn't work for me. I even have another file with lots of
> maths
> that comes out with many missing symbols.

Hi Herb

Now that Bruno has sent me the Lucida & MathTime fonts for testing, I
can diagnose properly (many thanks, Bruno!).

I've made some changes to my package, and I don't see any problems (as
yet), but I'm not using "lots of maths". If I could check if what I've
done has fixed it I can release the fix tomorrow.

Regards,
Will