[XeTeX] fontspec 1.5 (& Lucida Math)

Herb Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Dec 3 02:57:13 CET 2004

On 12/2/04 7:45 PM, "Bruno Voisin" <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Herb,
>
> Do you have, by any chance, the Lucida fonts installed, in Classic
> format (FFIL font suitcases and LWFN font files) in the Classic font
> folder /System Folder/Fonts? XeTeX needs these fonts, it uses them
> instead of those, in PFB format, used by teTeX but that it can't use.

Howdy,

Yes, I originally got them when I was using TeXtures a long time ago. I got
the extra fonts after converting to the .pfb format for gwtex but they
aren't used unless you use the `expert' option. Will XeTeX use those old
Type 1 Fonts? I thought it needed a AAT or OpenType font.

> What

Why What?

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz