[XeTeX] misplaced combining diacritical marks

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Aug 26 13:51:54 CEST 2004

Le 26 août 04, à 13:26, Yves Codet a écrit :

> I tried Doulos SIL with a modified version of your OpenTypeSamples.tex
> and it worked well. Diacritics are actually correctly placed in the
> output. But I can't use it with LaTeX. I wrote this at the beginning
> of a file:
>
> \DeclareFontFamily{U}{DoulosSIL}{}
> \DeclareFontShape{U}{DoulosSIL}{m}{n}%
>      {<-> "Doulos\space SIL"}{}

Have you tried "Doulos\space SIL\space Regular" instead? I haven't
tried to download it yet, but the web page of the Doulos SIL Font
mentions the typeface Doulos SIL Regular. You can check in Font Book
(Livre des polices in the French OS), looking at "Nom d'affichage"
(probably Display Name) for this font.

Hope this helps,

Bruno Voisin