[XeTeX] Hoefler and slash-textsection

Julien Salort lists at juliensalort.org
Wed Aug 25 22:30:14 CEST 2004

Bruno Voisin <bvoisin at mac.com> wrote:

> And possibly Ross' package utf8accents.sty, posted to this list (in an
> archive utf8syms.tgz) in a thread "[XeTeX] OS X fonts" on July 22,
> could do the job as well (I haven't tried it yet).

I've just downloaded that.
I can find in the utftest.tex file :
\DeclareFontShape{U}{lugrande}{m}{it}%
      {<-> "Lucida\space Grande\space Regular\space Italic"}{}

Can this possibly work ?
On my computer, there is no such thing as a Lucida Grande Regular
Italic.
Is it available somewhere ?

--
R: Parce que ça renverse bêtement l'ordre naturel de lecture!
Q: Mais pourquoi citer en fin d'article est-il si effroyable?