[XeTeX] XeTeX error message

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Apr 26 10:34:13 CEST 2004

Looking at the code, it doesn't seem like the type of line endings
should be a problem. So most likely I have a bug somewhere else to deal
with.

Can you tell us a bit more about your iffy.tex file (or was that a
made-up name?) and/or others where you're seeing this error? How big is
the file; what encoding does it use; what line-end convention; anything
else that might seem relevant? Do you have a small sample file you
could send me that demonstrates the problem?

Thanks,

Jonathan