[XeTeX] Small Caps?

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Sat Apr 24 22:38:50 CEST 2004

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your illuminating explanations on fonts and OS X. I've only
just started to experiment tonight with the font panel and the "hidden"
Typography settings. I hope eventually these settings will also become
accessible from within Font Book, so that you can not only set them but
also visualize their effect on the fonts. That would be the logical thing
to add to Font Book IMHO.
I really appreciate the time you take composing these patient and
pedagogical explanations in your various mails on fonts, XeTeX and the
like. I feel a bit guilty, I must admit, taking away your development
time, from coding to writing these explanations, but I hope eventually
this will turn out to be useful as the explanations will find their way,
in one form or another, in XeTeX's documentation.
Cheers,

Bruno