[UKTUG-Committee-Motions] (JF-23/02/06-22:35) David Saunders - Treasurer

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Mon Feb 27 13:03:18 CET 2006

> MOTION:
> a)  That David Saunders, Jay Hammond, Jonathan Fine and
> Philip Taylor be appointed signatories to the bank account(s)
> of the UK TeX Users Group.
>
> b)  That payments require two signatures.
>
> PROPOSED: Jonathan Fine
 > AGAINST : Philip TAYLOR
 > Brief reason : Unhappy with a motion consisting of two clearly
		 separate and separable elements.  I would vote
		 for (a) but not for (b), because I believe that
		 (b) is insufficiently rigorous (one mandatory
		 signatory should be an elected officer).