[UK-TUG] Supporting Statement for Motion 2

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Wed Nov 13 13:43:07 CET 2019

Supporting state for Motion 2 from Jonathan Fine

----

I urge you to vote AGAINST all motions relating to dissolution.
Including my own. Many, perhaps most, members are not yet in a position
to make an informed decision.

Any 10 members can require the committee to organise a Special General
Meeting. It can be electronic. So David can if he wishes move
dissolution in January. I'll be one of the 10 signatures he needs.

I've set up a forum for all TeX users, in the UK. We can discuss things
there. Get better informed. Share experience. Create informal special
interest groups. Please take a look.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uk-tex-users

Finally. Don't forget to vote! Motions and Chair. Closing date midnight
Friday 15 November.

Jonathan Fine