[UK-TUG] TUGBoat Archive

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 16:57:11 CEST 2019

Dear Member,

UK-TUG have recently acquired a nearly complete run of print TUGboat
(missing only 14:2, 31:2 and 36:1). These are available from me on
loan: please contact me directly if you wish to arrange to consult a copy.

At the same time, the donation we received contained a large number of
duplicate TUGboat editions, plus a variety of other TeX-related material
(e.g. pint copies of MAPS, errata for Computers and Typesetting). These
can only be held by us for a short time, and if there are not of
interest to members will be disposed of.

Should anyone have interest in the 'spare' material, please drop me a
line and I can furnish additional details.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
Secretary