[UK-TUG] TUG 2018 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Paulo Roberto Massa Cereda paulocereda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:59:47 CET 2018

Dear UK-TUG friends,

On behalf of the local committee, and being myself an UK-TUG member, I
would like to personally invite you to join us at the 39th Annual
Meeting of the TeX Users Group (TUG 2018), to be held in the beautiful
city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from July 20 to 22, as an official
satellite conference of International Congress of Mathematicians 2018
(ICM 2018). It will be very important to us Brazilians -- it's the first
TUG meeting in South America and a great opportunity for us to know the
TeX demographics in Brazil.

Please refer to the official event web page: https://tug.org/tug2018/
(registration is open!)

Also, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to
contact us at any time: tug2018 at tug.org

I must point out that UK-TUG has funds available to help UK TeX users to
attend TUG 2018, particularly those who are already intending to attend
the ICM. For more information, please email committee at uk.tug.org.

Welcome to Rio de Janeiro! https://vimeo.com/243630927

Cheerio,

Paulo