[UK-TUG] TeX Collection 2017 DVDs

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 12:46:43 CEST 2017

On 17/07/2017 09:34, Joseph Wright wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am expecting to receive the 2017 TeX Collection DVDs this week from
> our supplier, and will aim to have them in the post at the weekend. If
> anyone has a recent change of address, please let me know so I can
> dispatch to the correct place.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joseph Wright
> UK-TUG Secretary

Hello all,

I have posted the DVDs to members today: please let me know if you do
not receive one in good time.

The committee have this year ordered a significant number of additional
DVDs for use in promoting TeX. If you wish to have additional DVDs to to
aid in these efforts, please let me know.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary