[UK-TUG] Speaker Meeting 2015

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 12:07:15 CEST 2015

On 08/07/2015 09:28, Joseph Wright wrote:
> Dear Member,
>
> The Committee are very happy to announce that the 2015 UK-TUG Speaker
> Meeting will take place on the 31st of October at Trinity College,
> Oxford. Attendance at the meeting is free, and a light sandwich lunch is
> included in the day. To help planning for the day it would be welcome if
> people hoping to attend could let the us know. At the same time, talk
> titles are very welcome: the day is usually informal but it is useful if
> we have a rough outline of likely talks (including length).
>
> Joseph Wright
> Secretary

Hello Dear Member,

It's been pointed out that the above doesn't include any approximate
timing details. Typically, the talks start at around 10:30, with lunch
at around 12:30 and the formal AGM business at 14:00. Depending on the
number of talks presented, we usually finish the day by 16:00.

Joseph Wright
Secretary