[UK-TUG] Renewal notice

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 19:39:17 CET 2014

Dear Member,

Happy New Year!

Membership renewal
==================

UK-TUG membership runs for a calender year, and your membership is
therefore due for renewal. Payment of membership fees can be made either
by PayPal, direct transfer or cheque. Fees for 2014 are:

 - UK-TUG only £10
 - UK-TUG and TUG £50
 - UK-TUG and TUG (concession) £35

(A small number of members already have membership for 2014: a separate
notice will be circulated to them.)

Payment by PayPal
-----------------

This year we are pleased to announce that PayPal payment is available:
please visit http://uk.tug.org/membership/ and use the 'Buy Now' button
with the appropriate option.

Payment by direct transfer
--------------------------

If you choose to pay your fees by direct deposit please let me know by
e-mail <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk>, including a statement of
how much you have paid.

The UK-TUG bank details are

  Account number: 01420615
  Sort code:      30-96-28

For members outside of the UK, the following may also be needed

  BIC (SWIFT) code: LOYDGB21274
  IBAN code:        GB26 LOYD 3096 2801 4206 15

Payment by cheque

If paying by cheque, please return a completed copy of the attached
membership form along with your payment.

If you require a receipt, please note this on the form.

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary