[UK-TUG] Committee positions

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Jul 20 21:58:44 CEST 2013

Dear Member,

The Committee will soon be finalising arrangements for our AGM and
speaker meeting, which is likely to take place in October. At the AGM,
the committee, other than our Chair, will be due for re-election (as
detailed in the constitution). Full details will be circulated closer to
the time.

Importantly, our current Treasurer has indicated that he would ideally
like to hand the role on at that point. Forward-planning for such a
change is useful, and so it would be very helpful if any members who
might consider taking up this role would let the current committee know.

Of course, new members of the committee are always welcome even if not
to fill specific positions.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
Secretary, UK-TUG