[UK-TUG] Fwd: EuroTeX 2012 / 6th ConTeXt Meeting

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue May 1 14:25:51 CEST 2012

Subject: EuroTeX 2012 / 6th ConTeXt Meeting
From: Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com>

Hi all,

Invitation
==========

EuroTeX 2012, the sixth ConTeXt meeting, the NTG najaarsbijeenkomst,
and Dante's Herbsttagung will all be held together at the same time
and place in Breskens, the Netherlands, on

  October 8 - October 12

The organisation of the conference is a joint effort of the NTG, Dante
and the ConTeXt Group.

Call for papers
===============

We all know already that TeX is one of the best tools in the world for
all forms of professional typesetting. But also, it is one of the very
few totally programmable tools in the world, and that makes it possible
to adapt TeX (as well as many accompanying tools) to a very, very large
extent.

Breskens is a small beach town that lives mostly off tourism, and
people on vacation tend to do slightly odd, relaxing things that they
do not normally have time for. Combining these two, the motto of this
conference is:

  Recreational uses of TeX

Of course, as usual on a TeX conference, we are not too picky about the
topic of talks and as recreational also embeds "creation", this theme
opens up to whatever you can make to fit in. Just be creative.

Please send submissions (and other proposals) to eurotex AT ntg.nl.

Registering

Registration is open starting today, and will be possible until
September 10.

See http://www.ntg.nl/eurotex2012/ for additional details.

The programme promises to be quite interesting, so we hope to see
you there!

On behalf of the organising committee,

Taco Hoekwater