Timetable for meeting/AGM tomorrow

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Fri Oct 15 17:04:11 CEST 2010

Hello member,

The UK-TUG AGM will take place tomorrow at 2 pm, as previously notified.
This will be part of the larger FLOSS 'unconference', which means that
the exact arrangements will be decided on the day. However, a general
plan for a timetable will help members planning to attend.

Based on last years meeting, a general plan for the day is

09:30-10:30 Meet up at unconference/general planning of day

10:30-11:00 Get together for the TeX 'thread'

11:00-13:00 Talks as agreed by participants

13:00-14:00 Lunch/informal discussion

14:00-15:00 Formal AGM for UK-TUG

15:00-16:30 Discussion session: topic to be agreed tomorrow

I do hope this helps members with their planning.

I intend to be in Birmingham from around 9:15. My mobile number is 0797
414 8180 if you want to find me, and by extension other members of UK-TUG.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary