UK TUG will need a Chair and Treasurer later this year

Jonathan Fine jfine at pytex.org
Sun May 16 11:08:05 CEST 2010

Dear UK TUG Member

I've served as Chair of UK TUG for 4 years and David Saunders a little
longer as Treasurer.  At AGM this autumn these posts become vacant, and
David and I won't be standing for re-election (although we will be
standing to stay on the Committee).

Please consider stepping forward to serve the TeX community in the UK.
Treasurer is an important post.  The accounts are now in good order,
thanks to David's work, and he's willing to mentor his replacement as
Treasurer.  We're also looking for a Chair to help provide leadership.

Please contact me or David or any committee member if you're interesting
in helping out in any way.  We can even co-opt you onto the Committee
now, so you can get a sense of what's involved.

The AGM usually takes places in November, and we'll send you details later.

with best regards

Jonathan