[UK-TUG] EuroTeX 2009 Proceedings (problem with misprints)

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 21:52:58 CET 2010

Dear Member,

Unless you have opted out of the mailing, you will recently have
received a copy of the EuroTeX 2009 Proceedings (TUGBoat 30:3). A small
number of copies of the Proceedings have printing errors, resulting in
either missing our or duplication of pages. The problems reported so far
are with pages E13-E44, so this would be the first place to check.

If you do have a defective copy please let the Committee know
(uktug-committee at uktug.org). We'll be getting some extra copies from the
printers once we know how many are needed.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Secretary