[UK-TUG] Renewal notice for 2010

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 21:45:06 CET 2009

Dear Member,

Membership of UK-TUG for 2010 is free for those continuing as members
from 2009. As was the case last year, please confirm (for example by a
return e-mail) that you wish to continue as a member for the coming year.

You will find attached the renewal form in LaTeX source and PDF formats.
If any of your details have changed, either print the form off and send
it to me, or alternatively let me have the information by e-mail.

For those members who enjoy joint UK-TUG and TUG membership, the full
fee for 2010 will be £40.  Please send a paper copy of the form along
with your cheque if taking up joint TUG membership, as this ensures that
there is a paper trail for us to keep hold of. If you require a receipt
for payment, please indicate this when sending in your cheque. Documents
in support of paying at the concessionary rate need only be supplied if
they were not last year.

A copy of the Membership Directory will be produced once the renewal
period is broadly complete (probably in February). In a slight
simplification from last year, there is a single opt-in tick box this
year. Members who wish to be included in the Directory will also receive
a copy (electronically). If you wish to be included in (and to receive)
the Directory, do let us know: the Directory is strictly "opt-in".

TeX Live 2010 DVDs are currently in transit to us from the suppliers.
They will be dispatched to members once we have them.

Regards,

Joseph Wright
UK-TUG Membership Secretary