Texinfo/Info/HTML version of 0.999

Ulrik Vieth TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:29:26 +0100

Joachim:
> It's there. If there's general agreement that we shall make availabe
> this version, I'll add it to the TDS area. (I'm in favor, btw.)

Well, it appears that so far noone objected to making it available.
However, it could also be that noone really cares about it.

I'd suggest to wait for Karl to comment on it when he's back from
vacation.  As he's actively involved in Texinfo maintenance he's
probably the most competent in Texinfo of all of us.  Besides he
also wanted to write some TDS documentation for the Web2C manual
(which is in Texinfo format anyway), so he might want to make use
of it or else rewrite it in a way he sees fit.

In any case, there's no need to hurry to get the Texinfo and HTML
versions out, since it's several months behind the LaTeX version
anyway.

Cheers, Ulrik.