hopefully non-controversial miscellany

K. Berry TWG-TDS@SHSU.edu
Tue, 19 Sep 1995 06:49:15 -0400

     -- It must be made more explicit that format, base, & pool files are
        placed in the <TeX implementation> tree. It's in the draft, but

Fine.

     -- An appendix should be added that outlines known structures of <TeX
        implementation> trees. It must be made explicit that this

Fine. I doubt much of a tree will be needed under emtex/ or web2c/
whatever. Certainly I'm not planning on any tree, just a couple of files.

     -- TDS Registry -- what do we do with it?

I dunno. Suggest that does not need to be settled for the next draft to
happen.

     -- Reserve package name local/, FWIW.

            I'm not convinced that it will really help, but it won't
            introduce problems either; so we should just add it.

It will help some people, it won't help others. As you say, it doesn't hurt.