[Tugindia] Need Help

H.S.Rai tugindia@tug.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:41:24 +0530 (IST)

Today at 11:38am +0100 Nanda, Anshuman wrote:

>    Thanks for the information
>
>    My OS id windows.
>
>    Any editor on windows which can be of help to me.

xEmacs is available for MS windows.

Just a  friendly advise. Make your  PC dual boot. Linux +  MS windows.
Enjoy two  worlds initially, and I am sure after some  months you will
stop booting MS window and may be after a year or so, you will find it
is just  taking a good  part of  your HDD and  will decide to  make it
again a single boot ;-)

--
H.S.Rai