[Tuglist] tabular in figure

Dileep Padinjarae Vengasseri tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 08:27:37 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

I foud that your code works well if you put
"includegraphics" and "table" in separate {} like the
following.

\begin{figure}
    \centering
    {\resizebox*{0.8\columnwidth}{!}
     {
 \includegraphics{test.eps}}\\
        {\begin{tabular}{lll} \hline
         ll & ll & ll\\ ll & ll & ll\\ ll & ll & ll\\
\hline
        \end{tabular}}
   }
 \caption{This is the figure caption} \label{myLabel}
    \end{figure}

With best regards,

Dileep