[Tugindia] pdfscreen.sty

Fr. Jerome Cyber Centre tugindia@tug.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:50:12 -0000

How to achieve the following using pdfscreen.sty?

1. Transition from one slide to another?
    (I tried \pagedissolve but nothing seems to happen)

2. Suppose a particular slide contains a list of items;
    at the first instance, I want only the first item in the
    list to be shown; when a key is pressd, the next item
    should come up.

3. I used successfully the pdfpages.sty
   (with a file prepared using pdfscreen.sty) to prepare the
    transparencies as suggested by CVR.
    But I want my transparencies only in BLACK and not in
    color.
Thanks in advance.
Dr. M. Kalidoss, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D., F.A.S.I.,
Reader in Physics,
St. Joseph's College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirapalli 620 002
Ph: (C) 0431-721 438