[Tugindia] pdfscreen+texpower

Sridhar M.A. tugindia@tug.org
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:58:31 +0530

I have a couple of questions about using pdfscreen with texpower. Before
that, my setup is debian box currently running `sarge'. I have both the
packages installed and also soul. The doc directory of texpower has an
example file, pdfscrdemo.tex and its pdf version pdfscrdemo.pdf. The
latter does look good. But if I compile the tex file, I do not get the
pdf file which is identical to the one supplied. The differences are:

  1. Colors are different

  2. The orientation is portrait which should be landscape.
       I checked the source. The option for pdfscreen is screen and
       for texpower it is display.

  3. The fonts labelling the buttons are huge.

Overall the result is very unappealing, to say the least.

Has anybody tried this? What are the steps to follow to produce an
almost identical pdf?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

Marxist Law of Distribution of Wealth:
	Shortages will be divided equally among the peasants.