[Tugindia] Table on landscape

H S Rai tugindia@tug.org
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:03:13 +0530 (IST)

I want to print  a table on landscape paper, which is  a part of large
document and  all rest of  pages will have portrait  paper. The reason
for this is  that table has width  more than height and if  I print on
portrait, size of letter become very small.

Is there any way to change paper orientation of a single page.

I can  rotate tabular in  table by 90  degree, but this  print caption
along  smaller dimention  of paper,  thus  caption and  text in  table
has  90 degree  phase difference. How  to print  caption along  larger
dimention of  paper, below table so  that table text and  caption text
has same orientation.

--
H.S.Rai

Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten
through many struggles and defeats.            Amos Bronson Alcott