[Tuglist] missfont [was] ps->pdf

Kalidoss tuglist@tug.org.in
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 10:09:58 -0000

Dear CVR,
When I use -Ppdf option, my dvips program complain that there
is no such printer (because there is no pdf.cfg).
Will you please send me a copy of the same?
Yours sincerely,
Dr. M. Kalidoss, M.Sc., M. Phil., Ph.D., F.A.S.I.,
Department of Physics
St. Joseph's College (Autonomous)
Tiruchirapalli 620002, INDIA
Tel:  91 - 431- 721 438 (College)