[Tuglist] Animation graphics in Pdfscreen - help

H.S.Rai tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:39:24 +0530 (IST)

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, satheesh kumar wrote:

>  I want to include some animation graphics (e.g. Gif
>  file) in a slide presentation. Is it possible to do
>  with pdflatex? If possible, where can I find some
>  sample latex files?

Though I am not answering your problem, but I wish to know
about its possibility. Have you seen it on .ps or .pdf. As I
understand latex is document prepration system. and we
cannot have animation in books or in documents.

Is my view obsolete? or is there efffort to have animated
things in .ps format.

H.S.Rai