[Tuglist] [yoga@math.iisc.ernet.in] Problem with eps files

Radhakrishnan CV tuglist@tug.org.in
11 Jul 2002 13:33:13 +0530

I am forwarding a mail from Yogananda of IISc., Bangalore. His mail
has been bounced by listserver for exceeding attachment limits.

Yogananda: Please keep the eps at some location and provide the URL
to the list.

we are having problems with getting the ps output of the dvi file of a
LaTeX file which is attached. the problem is with some of the eps
files generated elsewhere which we have incorporated in it. we can
latex it and view the dvi file; it comes out alright but when we try
to dvips the dvi file we are getting error messages. i am including a
sample eps file. please include it in a tex file and check dvips on
it. it gives an error message saying

      dvips: ! expected to see %%EndBinary at end of data

does it mean anything to you? thanks in advance.

regards....................yoga