[Tugindia] ["daudkhan ismail" <daudkhan@lycos.com>] fwd

Radhakrishnan CV tugindia@tug.org
13 Dec 2002 20:53:31 +0530

Please dont use the word 'help' in the subject line, Mailman will
think that the subscriber wants help on list usage and will forward
the mail to tugindia-request@tug.org instead of to tugindia@tug.org.

Radhakrishnan

To: tugindia-request@tug.org
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:42:59 +0530
From: "daudkhan ismail" <daudkhan@lycos.com>
Subject: help
Cc: tugindia-admin@tug.org

Good Morning. Here is my doubt:

I want to make all lower case greek characters to upright shape
(generally it appears in itshape, and Upper case greek character are
flexible).

Pls. reply me at the earliest which sty file location i can choose to
modify or the command is avaible as we change upper case greek
characters to upright or itshape through the command mathnormal etc.

your descriptive reply would be more helpful to me.

Aslo I am using mathtime.sty along with my base font file. All the
greek characters i am getting in mtmi font only, though my base font
is different. Is it okey? or we have any option to change the greek
characters in desired font (ex: my base font is minion, but greek
characters are in MTMI).

Thanks in advance

kind regard

I. Khan