[Tuglist] Multimedia and PdfTeX

tuglist@tug.org.in tuglist@tug.org.in
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:46:27 +0530 (IST)

hsraidce@iitr.ernet.in wrote

My apologies. Links are given at http://ksk.topcities.com

>Are  you   using  MS  windows? I  guess   Acrobat  with
>Quicktime  is  not  possible   on  Linux. There  is  no
>Quicktime for Linux.

Yes, I tried this only on MS windows. Naturally it should work on MAC also. In Acrobat reader its plug-in tires to run the AVI file using QuickTime. I do not know if Acrobat can run AVI only using QuickTime. Otherwise Acrobat in Linux should be able to replace QuickTime with some other software which can handle AVI file.

Thanks
Satheesh