[Tuglist] help

Asokan K tuglist@tug.org.in
7 Apr 2002 06:07:30 -0000

Hello everybody

I have a problem using pdfslide. I compiled the sample
file provided with TexLive CD, everything is OK, except
the math fonts which are not created properly. It shows
some error like cannot create type 1 fonts etc. I was
running TexLive *from the CDROM* as per instructions in
the README of TeXLive.

what should I do to get pdfslide up and running with my
tetex distribution shiped with RedHat Linux, apart from
copying the required style files into my home directory.

Also the \PageDissolve options do not seem to work when
I opened the sample PDF file in my system.

any help will be appreciated

Asokan