[Tuglist] rotating slide pages in landscape mode

Ms Sunetra Sarkar tuglist@gnu.org.in
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:49:16 +0530 (IST)

 hi,
     I want to make slides in landscape mode. i am using a personalized
style file similar to seminar.sty. I'd get the slides in landscape mode by
using \landscapetrue, but though its coming in the landscape mode, the dvi
file is still in the portrait mode and hence cannot adjust the new size. I
actually need to rotate it by 90 deg in the .dvi file
in order to print it in a4 paper. I tried to use rot.sty but somehow its
not working. Can someone help out with an easy way of doing this?