[Tuglist] Re: merging pdf files

Radhakrishnan C V tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 20:15:43 +0530 (IST)

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001 at 13:25, MuraliKrishna wrote:

   I read your response to merge two pdf files in the following
   link

   "http://www.tug.org/pipermail/pdftex/2001-February/007769.html"

   I am also having the same problem. I have 8 pdf files and i
   need to make them into 1 file. This i have to achieve through
   vb code. I could not understand what you have explained. Can
   you please explain it and is it possible to do it through vb
   code?

The answer is the same as that given in the URL, we use pdfTeX to do
the merging job and it is trivial.

I dont know how to do it with Visual Basic, which is not at all my
domain, nor do I have any expertise to accomplish it.