[Tuglist] How to convert *.ps to *.pdf and *.pdf to *.ps.

tuglist@tug.org.in tuglist@tug.org.in
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 07:22:24 +0500

Dear Friends,
             In the help topic of GSview I see the following methods of
convertion:
 (i) From ps to pdf- choose file|print and then use pdfwrite device and
select print to file option.
 (ii) From pdf to ps- choose file|print and then use pswrite device and
select print to file option.
    I can not understand what are the pdfwrite and pswrite devices. Are
those supplied in the LexLive CD ? However I can not find the devices in my
Texlive installation. The operating system of my PC is Windows 98. Kindly
help me in this regard. Thanking you
                                         Yours sincerely
                                         Indrajit Lahiri
                                  Department of Mathematics