[Tuglist] Re: Metapost & LaTex

Suraj Kumar S. tuglist@mail.gnu.org.in
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 22:29:56 +0530

On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 06:47:12PM +0530, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
> Very strange indeed, I could not replicate the problem with my test
> files.  I am sending an archive of test.tex, mp.mps and test.pdf to
> you separately for compilation in your system and to get back about
> the results.

The attachements you gave compiled without problem. But, when i replaced
your mp.mps with my mps and scaled  the image,

\fbox{\includegraphics[scale=.6]{client.mps}}

things went for a toss. The whole image jumped up coverd the text above
the image. But, surprisingly when i compiled with latex and then converted
to ps with dvips, things came out fine.

> Is that your version of pdfTeX pretty old? Mine is not that new
> (.14e).

Iam using the latest pdfTeX (.14f) on my debian(woody) box.

Iam attacheing my "mps" file to you in a personal mail.

regards,
-suraj