[tlu] First Time in a Long Time

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Fri Sep 13 15:07:38 CEST 2019

> Le 13 sept. 2019 à 14:09, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :
>
> For the first time in quite a while I've experienced a problem with TLU (under macOS 10.14.6 but I suspect that doesn't matter). I get a listing from the math.utah.edu repository but the spinner never stops and I can't update.

That may be a local problem with the UTAH server. I just tried, letting first TLU use the repository

	http://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/CTAN/systems/texlive/tlnet

that the multiplexer picked upon opening. Success.

Then I tried the ftp version of the UTAH repo

	ftp://ctan.math.utah.edu/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet

Listing failure.

Trying now the http version of the UTAH repo

	http://ctan.math.utah.edu/ctan/tex-archive/systems/texlive/tlnet

Success.

Finally a few minutes later, trying again the ftp version: success.

Bruno