[tlu] Spinner Hell Again

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jun 25 14:40:08 CEST 2019

Howdy,

The infinite spinner with no action happened again this AM. When I open TLU it gets the list of available updates but the spinner never stops and trying to update dows nothing. I enclose Console output for TeX Live Utility and what there is of a log. I'm not sure it's very informative.

Using `sudo tlmgr update --all` runs fine. Even `sudo tlmgr update --list --all` completes.